Thursday, August 09, 2007 | By: Draconic Lioncourt

Revers a Lacet (lace trimmed cuffs)

2 Lolita accessories for your enjoyment.

A pair of lace trimmed cuffs consisting of a laced- up glove layer and flexi prim lace trim. They are tied together by a flexi prim bow. There is a lot of ribbon and fabric detail work in these difficult to capture in the picture. Available in black or white.

Also, I am sorry to say that due to the increased amount of theft and reseller problems, I am transitioning all of my products to be No Trans. Many products are also going to become no modify as well. Demos for those No Mod items will be available. All new releases will be selectively no mod and all are NO TRANS. In light of this, I will be establishing a gift card system as soon as I can. In the meantime if you would like to purchase something as a gift please just send me a note card with the person's name, item, and the time/day that you payed (I will check my transaction history to confirm). Very sorry about the change. Also if you do see any of my products that have been stolen, I would appreciate a heads up. Thanks!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

adorable cuffs