Tuesday, February 26, 2008 | By: Draconic Lioncourt

New Logo! And poll



I finally sat down and did this. And it only took me about 3 years to get around to it too! Go me.
So the very talented Chicanery Turnbull made all of my previous logos and as much as they rocked I felt they did not really define who I wanted to be. I couldn't express to him what that was exactly so I had to roll up my sleeves and learn illustrator myself. As it turns out its really easy and I had a lot of fun. So this is what I came up with and as of now I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.  
Didn't you need a whole story about that? ;)

In other news, I would really love to know what colors and color combinations you all want. I try to make what looks nice without having to put out a full spectrum mix but I get a few requests here and there for things I never thought anyone wanted. Ok I'm long winded. What I would love is to hear back from everyone their opinions so I know how to more forward.

0 comments: