Tuesday, February 05, 2008 | By: Draconic Lioncourt

Jord

So I was messing around with some ideas that I had recently. I wanted to make something besides period, gothic, lolita or ..whatever else I usually do. So I made Jord. I'm a big dork for post apocalyptic fun like Mad Max and Fallout so I wanted to make something that reminded me of it. Well anyway. I know its not much but here it is.
In old Scandinavian lore, Jord was the goddess of unpopulated and primitive earth. I thought it was a good name for this outfit.

So! Jord comes with leather corset, skirt base, prim skirt, netted leggings, gloves with rolled sleeves, amo arm pouch, metal knee shield thingy, prim belts and a few alternatives to attachments.

The piping on the corset comes in 6 colors. Silver, Red, Purple, Blue, Pink, & Purple.

0 comments: