Wednesday, February 27, 2013 | By: Draconic Lioncourt

Black Widow set & Woeful Wednesday Sale


Today I am participating in my very first Woeful Wednesday $50L sale in combination with a brand new release!

I am pleased to present a Black Widow spider jewelry set made of 100% original mesh by myself.  I am still learning but I am proud of the progress I have made.

Black Widow is a curio pendant that houses a spider specimen on a silk backing.  This set includes Earrings, Necklace, and Bracelets.  Dark metal chains are accented by colorful beads and the specimen housing is adorned by round gemstones.  The earrings feature a metal flourish design capped by a fish hook style.

Each piece includes a menu driven texture changer so you can pick from 7 different gemstone colors including: Sapphire, Amethyst, Spinel, Emerald, Onyx, Moonstone, and Ruby.

The Ruby pieces alone will be set out for Wednesday only! as part of the Woeful Wednesday event and can be purchased for $50L each.  Please don't forget to stop by and check out the other awesome participates of the event.

As always these are Mod (unrigged) and Copy but no trans.  Find them in my main store now!

 

0 comments: