Thursday, October 23, 2008 | By: Draconic Lioncourt

Ghost Hunt Freebie


As part of the grid wide ghost hunt that runs the 24th to the 31st of October, I have made this cute Halloween batty bag version of my plushy purses. The hunt takes place ...well.. grid wide! You jump from store to store hunting out each designer's ghost to find their freebie. Good fun! When you find a ghost you will get from it a LM to the next store along the tour. I am #109. I will be sending out information to my group on the details and how to start the hunt as soon as I get it.

Batty is a hand stitched quilted type lumpy bat with a pumpkin clasp. He has Halloween themed fabric patches on his body and feet. This cutie comes only in the one color theme but I may be releasing it with the regular bags later.
Its cute, its cuddly, its lumpy, and hey! its free!

Good luck hunting the ghosties!

0 comments: