Sunday, October 29, 2006 | By: Draconic Lioncourt

Main Store and Crimson Falls



My main store has been moved to the sim Koreshan. Also there is Chicanery and his new fun house, Mordred's Mechanical Alchemy and the lovely ladies Jessica and Hyacynth of Silent Sparrow. Make sure you stop by their places and take a peek. They all worked hard on their new builds.

As for Koreshan, yes, it was previously Crimson Falls. Obviously, I will not be rebuilding the town and asylum as it was. First and foremost, I can't afford to pay the tier fee for an RP sim with no real self sustaining income. Im a starving student with no job :P Secondly, I don't really have the time or energy to keep up with the workload and demands that Crimson was putting on me. Applications, building, and general management were extremely stressful. There was of course more drama then that involved in the actual closing of the sim, but thats neither here nor there. The short of it is I would right now like to focus on my store and other building projects.

0 comments: